Mindfulness First is an Arizona 501(c)3 non-profit, and our mission is to offer scientifically-informed programs based in Mindful Awareness and Social-Emotional Learning which provide children and adults with tools to manage stress and navigate life’s challenges.
The Mindfulness First Community Circle
Our Community Circle is an online meeting space for Mindful Educators to network, learn and grow together. Once a month we meet online via Zoom (meetings are recorded for your convenience) and at other times we talk online via our private forum. Our monthly online meetings always include a guest speaker who shares about their field of expertise; CEUs are usually available.
2019 Line up:
- January: Anna Luna discussing her Mindfulness Center for drug and alcohol prevention, at Mesquite High School.
- February: Dave Trachtenberg discussing circle work with teens.
- March: Dr. Blair Braden of ASU discussing her research around Autism and Mindfulness.
- April: Breon Michel discussing mindfulness, families and resilience.
- May: Nicola Harvey discussing her book "Mindful Little Yogis", a book about mindfulness for special needs children.
- June: Sophia Towne of ASU discussing her "Mindful Leadership" research results.
- July: Dona Morgan discussing Ho'oponopono
- August 15, 2019 @ 6:00pm (AZ time): Timothy Warnock discussing Suicide Awareness.
- September 12, 2019 @ 6:00pm (AZ time): Susan West discussing M2 Mobile Mindfulness.
- October 10, 2019 @ 6:00pm (AZ time): Angie Cooper discussing Childhood Trauma.
Cost and Benefits
For just $10 a month, active members of the Community Circle receive the following benefits:
- Monthly, live online gathering (via Zoom the meeting platform) hosted by experts in our field. Opportunities to learn, ask questions and network.
- Access to all archived recordings of gatherings.
- 10% discount on all Mindfulness First "Modular Classes" and live events
-10% discount on select teaching tools from our Mindfulness First Store.
- Permanent access to private online forum, moderated by Mindfulness First.
*You must be an active member in order to receive all benefits.
All proceeds fund mindfulness in education. Disclaimer: The information provided and examples given during our presentations and live calls is designed for educational and informative purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or legal/financial advice.
What We're Working On:
StartWelcome to The Mindfulness First Community Circle (1:36)
StartIntellectual Property Agreement
Start10% Discount Coupon Code for Classes & Events
Start10% Discount on Mindful Teaching Tools
StartPlease Introduce Yourself....
StartHow to change your settings in Teachable
StartMonthly Email & Text Reminders for live video gatherings