Mindfulness First is an Arizona 501(c)3 non-profit, and our mission is to offer scientifically-informed programs based in Mindful Awareness and Social-Emotional Learning which provide children and adults with tools to manage stress and navigate life’s challenges.
The Mindfulness First Community Circle
Our Community Circle is an online meeting space for Mindful Educators to network, learn and grow together. Once a month we meet online via Zoom (meetings are recorded for your convenience) and at other times we talk online via our private forum. Our monthly online meetings always include a guest speaker who shares about their field of expertise; CEUs are usually available.
- Thursday January 7th 2019, at 6pm Arizona time: Anna Luna discussing her Mindfulness Center for drug and alcohol prevention, at Mesquite High School.
- Thursday Feb 21st 2019, at 6pm Arizona time: Dave Trachtenberg discussing circle work with teens.
- Thursday March 14th 2019, at 6pm Arizona Time: Dr. Blair Braden of ASU discussing her research around Autism and Mindfulness.
- Thursday April 11th 2019, at 6pm Arizona Time: Breon Michel discussing mindfulness, families and resilience.
- Thursday May 9th 2019, at 12pm Arizona Time: Nicola Harvey discussing her book "Mindful Little Yogis", a book about mindfulness for special needs children.
- Thursday June 13th 2019, at 6pm Arizona time: Sophia Towne of ASU discussing her "Mindful Leadership" research results.
JULY - DECEMBER DATES AND SPEAKERS POSTED SOON!
Cost and Benefits
For just $10 a month, active members of the Community Circle receive the following benefits:
- monthly, live online gathering (via Zoom the meeting platform) hosted by experts in our field. Opportunities to learn, ask questions and network.
- access to all archived recordings of gatherings.
- 10% discount on all Mindfulness First "Modular Classes" and live events*
-10% discount on select teaching tools from our Mindfulness First Store.
- access to private online forum, moderated by Mindfulness First.
*discount not applicable for Foundations For Mindful Educators to be launched in 2019. Also, you must be an active member in order to receive all benefits.
All proceeds fund mindfulness in education. Disclaimer: The information provided and examples given during our presentations and live calls is designed for educational and informative purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or legal/financial advice.
What We're Working On:
StartWelcome to The Mindfulness First Community Circle (1:36)
StartIntellectual Property Agreement
Start10% Discount Coupon Code for Classes & Events
Start10% Discount on Mindful Teaching Tools
StartPlease Introduce Yourself....
StartHow to change your settings in Teachable
StartMonthly Email & Text Reminders for live video gatherings