Mindfulness First is an Arizona 501(c)3 non-profit, and our mission is to offer scientifically-informed programs based in Mindful Awareness and Social-Emotional Learning which provide children and adults with tools to manage stress and navigate life’s challenges.
The Mindfulness First Community Circle
Our Community Circle is an online meeting space for Mindful Educators to network, learn and grow together. Once a month we meet online via Zoom (meetings are recorded for your convenience) and at other times we talk online via our private forum. Our monthly online meetings always include a guest speaker who shares about their field of expertise; CEUs are usually available.
2019 Line up:
- December 12, 2019 @ 6:00pm (AZ time): Holly Cluff / TaikoMind
- January 9, 2020 @ 5:00pm (AZMST): Heather Joy Magdelano / Mindfulness Teacher
- February 13, 2020 @ 5:00pm (AZMST): Kamala Alcantara / Focus Ninja
- March 12, 2020 @ 5:00pm (AZMST): Evan Cooper / Author & Yoga Teacher
- April 9, 2020 @ 5:00pm (AZMST): Marnee Weber / Metta Lane Mindfulness
- May 14, 2020 @ 5:00pm (AZMST): Trina Markusson / Author & Mindfulness Teacher
More coming soon!
Cost and Benefits
- Monthly, live online gathering (via Zoom the meeting platform) hosted by experts in our field. Opportunities to learn, ask questions and network.
- Access to all archived recordings of gatherings.
- Access to private online forum, moderated by Mindfulness First.
Disclaimer: The information provided and examples given during our presentations and live calls is designed for educational and informative purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or legal/financial advice.