Advanced Training For Mindful Educators- August 30, 2019:
Mentorship With Mindfulness First
About This Course:
Our Advanced Training For Mindful Educators course is mentorship-based programming to support graduates of our Foundations Training For Mindful Educators course. Graduates will already have received personal training in Mindfulness Based Social Emotional Learning (MBSEL) via their Foundations course. They will also have received lifetime access to all of the resources they need to teach MBSEL to the children they work with.
This Advanced course supports our graduates as they create a plan for MBSEL in their school, place of work, family and/or personal life. Working closely with their mentor - Mindfulness First Program Director Emmanuelle Giumelli - they will take the time to reflect on their new knowledge, habits and practices developed during their Foundations course. Participants will think about their dreams for how they wish to implement and teach MBSEL in their life and work. With 6 weekly themes, lessons and support material, participants will be guided towards a written plan and the beginnings of implementation. The overarching theme of this course is for graduates to feel supported in their new MBSEL life-habits
The Course Includes:
- Weekly themes to support the creation of your personal MBSEL plan.
- Themed, weekly video guidance sessions with Emmanuelle, to include a weekly MBSEL practice to support your MBSEL habits, practice and growth.
- Weekly mindful movement videos to support your MBSEL habits, practices and growth.
- Continued learning opportunities: new ideas and inspirations to help develop your plan and implementation. Learning opportunities include lessons in "Circle Work" and "Cultural Representation".
- Permanent access to course and all future updates.
Emmanuelle Giumelli has been working in Flagstaff, AZ for 13 years, in schools, as a mindfulness based mental health therapist. Her certifications as a mindfulness educator are extensive. She has been a mindfulness consultant and educator since 2012 in schools and her community. She is the author of the children’s book See, Hear, Feel: Mindfulness for Children One Moment at a Time (Wisdom Publications, 2018). Emmanuelle’s work is sustained by a dedicated mindfulness practice and mindful living in Northern Arizona